Safety Posters: Influenza A (H1N1) Virus - Swine Flu
Post information to help your workforce recognize signs and symptoms of the H1N1 virus.
- Educate on what to do if you become sick
- Inform employees how to reduce the spread of the disease
- Post on walls in key locations to provide a daily visual reminder
- Support and spread the program message
- Printed with color and graphic images
- Laminated, durable, flexible plastic
Safety Posters: Mobile Crane Hand Signals
Help workers communicate clearly with the crane operator with these hand signals.
Document and keep a permanent record of confined space entry procedures.
Biohazards and Bloodborne Pathogen signs warn of potential exposure to a wide range of severe biological hazards.
Safety Sign : Biohazard - Infectious Waste
Alerts employees and visitors of the presence of dangerous infectious waste materials.
SAFETY AWARENESS POSTERS
Reinforce & strengthen your company’s safety message with a daily visual in key areas.
The Simpsons™ Safety Posters: The Risk Is Greater If You Wear The Wrong Respirator
Emphasize the importance of protecting your lungs with the correct respirator.
H1N1 Swine Flu informational poster includes key facts about the respiratory disease caused by type A influenza. Communicate general practices and preventative measures for your employees.
H1N1 Swine Flu 24” x 18” poster is colorful, laminated, and durable. Poster made from flexible plastic. Easy to clean and will retain the vibrant color.
The poster is manufactured with tear resistant material and is very durable. H1N1 poster includes key facts, information about vaccination, various pandemic levels, directions to keep up to date on status of outbreak, suggestions for planning, tips for preventative measures.
• Factual information about H1N1
• Prevention and care tips
• Common sense daily tips
• Directions on how to receive medical attention
• Health organization contacts
• How to care for yourself, or others, with H1N1
• Vaccination Tips