Write-A-Day Scoreboards: This Plant Has Worked _ Days Without An OSHA Recordable Injury
Keep the plant aware of their current safety record and ensure they're working safely.
- Let the whole plant know their safety record
- Comes with corner mounting holes
Selected Material Details
- Manufactured with 50% Post-Consumer Recycled plastic and is recyclable – code 2
- .055" thick polyethylene, matte surface print
- Impact resistant with slight flexibility
- Rounded corners and 3/16" mounting holes on most sizes, will be adjusted for larger sizes
- Service temperature range: -90°F to 168°
- More Information
WorkHealthy™ Write-A-Day Scoreboards: Health & Safety - This Team Has Proudly Lost _ Inches And A Total Of _ Pounds
Write-A-Day Scoreboards: Setting The Standard In Safety Quality Excellence - _ Days Without An Accident
Write-A-Day Scoreboards: Safety First - We Have Proudly Worked _ Days With No Lost Time Accidents - Safety Pays!
Dry-Erase Markers: Eraser
Bilingual Write-a-Day Scoreboards: Safety Is the Priority - Quality Is The Standard - _ Days Without An Accident - Accidents Are Avoidable
Dry Erase Marker: Broad Chisel Point
Update safe working days by writing in the number with dry-erase marker. Update by wipe-off and write-in on the poly-coated space provided on the scoreboard.
Scoreboards are screen-printed on durable plastic material which can withstand impacts, corrosive chemicals, and other environmental conditions.