Write-A-Day Scoreboards: This Plant Has Worked _ Days Without An OSHA Recordable Injury
Keep the plant aware of their current safety record and ensure they're working safely.
- Let the whole plant know their safety record
- Comes with corner mounting holes
Selected Material Details
- Manufactured with 50% Post-Consumer Recycled plastic and is recyclable – code 2
- .055" thick polyethylene, matte surface print
- Impact resistant with slight flexibility
- Rounded corners and 3/16" mounting holes on most sizes, will be adjusted for larger sizes
- Service temperature range: -90°F to 168°
Write-A-Day Scoreboards: Setting The Standard In Safety Quality Excellence - _ Days Without An Accident
Encourage working safely, and take pride in a job well done.
Write-A-Day Scoreboards: Safety First - We Have Proudly Worked _ Days With No Lost Time Accidents - Safety Pays!
Encourage safe working days and remind everyone that safety saves time and money.
WorkHealthy™ Write-A-Day Scoreboards: Health & Safety - This Team Has Proudly Lost _ Inches And A Total Of _ Pounds
Combining your team's efforts and displaying it can motivate everyone toward their goal.
Dry-Erase Markers: Eraser
Use this product to easily erase dry-erase marker from dry-erase surfaces.
Bilingual Write-a-Day Scoreboards: Safety Is the Priority - Quality Is The Standard - _ Days Without An Accident - Accidents Are Avoidable
Don't let the language barrier prevent your team from being safety aware.
Dry Erase Marker: Broad Chisel Point
Use dry erase markers to temporarily write important messages and erase them when done.
Update safe working days by writing in the number with dry-erase marker. Update by wipe-off and write-in on the poly-coated space provided on the scoreboard.
Scoreboards are screen-printed on durable plastic material which can withstand impacts, corrosive chemicals, and other environmental conditions.