ANSI Short-Sleeve Safety T-Shirts: Class III
ANSI Class III Safety T-Shirts make personnel easily visible and noticeable.
- 2-in. wide reflective taping on front and back as well as sleeves
- Polyester material wicks away moisture from itself
- Shirts have a left chest pocket for storage
- Material is snag-resistant
- Newer ANSI-style signs and labels are gaining in popularity and are recognized by OSHA as an acceptable safety notification device
Identify equipment and hazards when working construction sites.
Paddle Signs: 18-in. High Intensity Reflective Aluminum
Use high intensity reflective paddle signs to direct traffic and personnel in low light.
Barricade Lights: Incandescent
Barricade lights add visibility and light to your barricades and construction zones.
Standard Safety Vest
Stand out and be seen from the front and back when wearing these highly visible vests.
OSHA Danger Permit Holder Board: Confined Space - Permit Must Be Completed And Authorized Prior To Entry
Board communicates confined space requirements and holds related permits.
Frames are constructed of heavy-duty wire with sleeve and set collars.