Posters: Canadian Employment And Labour Standards
Comply with the Government of Canada Labour Program by readily posting this poster.
- Help protect the rights of workers, foster cooperative relationships between employers and workers, and provide the necessary conditions for a productive economy
- Contains notices from the Ministry of Labour along with OHS and labour laws specific to the Province or Territory
- French language poster available only where mandated. Call for availability
- Post on walls in key locations to provide a daily visual reminder
- Support and spread the program message
- Printed with color and graphic images
- Laminated, durable, flexible plastic
Safety Posters: Lockout/Tagout
A comprehensive poster reviewing many aspects of lockout/tagout programs.
The Simpsons™ Safety Posters: Get Back To Basics - Lift Properly
Whether moving a box or returning a whale before the Feds catch you, lift with your legs.
Safety Posters: 6 Facts About Ebola
Help employees understand how Ebola can be transmitted and how to avoid contamination.
Biohazards and Bloodborne Pathogen signs warn of potential exposure to a wide range of severe biological hazards.
Fine Point Dry Erase Markers
These markers are perfect for your Write-A-Day, white board, or dry erase coated signs.
United States Flag (Various Sizes)
Display how proud you are to be an American by proudly waving the flag on your premises
EMPLOYMENT & LABOUR STANDARDS POSTERS FOR CANADIAN PROVINCES AND TERRITORIES
Meet posting compliance requirements for workplaces with standards poster containing related entitlements of the worker for employment and labour. Contains notices from the Ministry of Labour along with OHS and labour laws specific to the Province or Territory. Reduce unnecessary liability to your company and avoid costly citations and fines by keeping your employees informed of important labour & safety information. 40” x 27” laminated poster.
*French language poster available only where mandated. Call for availability.