Ultra-Glow™ Exit Signs
All signs, labels and tags come in glow-in-the-dark material for situations such as power outages, or just being able to see them without light.
Glow-In-The-Dark Safety Sign: Emergency Exit
Alert everyone in the workplace to location of emergency exit area.
Architectural signs look good for the office and are durable enough for industrial areas.
Glow-In-The-Dark Safety Sign: Fire Extinguisher
Direct passersby to the location of a fire extinguisher in the event of an emergency.
Fire Extinguisher signs identify the location and sometimes the type of fire extinguisher
Temporary, convenient & light weight! Simply tear out sheet signs and use anywhere.
NFPA 170 Glow-In-The-Dark Safety Sign: (Fire Department Standpipe Connection)
Assist fire fighters in finding the standpipe connection in an emergency situation.
<BR>The Next Generation In Technology.
• Easy to install
• Maintenance free, 25+ year life
Ultra-Glow™ Exit Signs store energy from virtually any artificial light source. When properly charged, Ultra-Glow™ Signs will glow for over 6 hours in the event of a blackout. Low-profile, non radioactive signs can be used for both high-level and low-level applications, and require no electrical hook up.
<b>Three-Dimensional Plate Style</b>
• 100-ft viewing distance
• Raised Glow-in-the-Dark letters on your choice of 3 background colors
• Durable, impact-resistant plastic
• 3D directional arrows with peel-off adhesive back included
• Surface, flag, or ceiling mount
• Mounting hardware included
• Sign size: 8 5/8"H x 15 7/8"W x 3/8"D
• Letter size: 7" x 7/8" stroke
• Listed to UL 924
Ultra-Glow™ Meets The Following Standards:
• Meets NFPA Life Safety Code 101 and OSHA requirements
• Meets current Building Codes: IBC, ICBO, BOCA and SBCCI, NFPA 5000
• ICC ES report #ER-6040
• California State Fire Marshall listing #6200-1617; 100
• City of Los Angeles Research Report: RR 25531 (CSI #16530)
• Ontario Building Materials Evaluation Commission
• Authorization Report BMEC # 03-12-291
<i>Note: Light, equivalent to 54 LUX* (5 foot-candles) lighting, must shine onto the sign face at all times during building occupancy (to meet the photoluminescent standards). Use a light meter to check this requirement.</i>