Ultra-Glow™ Exit Sign: Plastic Case Style
Ultra-Glow™ Exit Signs store energy from nearly any artificial light source.
- Photoluminescent panel is housed inside a durable
- Choose glow-in-the-dark letters on your choice of 3 background colors, or glow-in-the-dark letters with red or green letter outline on white background
Plastic Poster Frames
Install posters in seconds without taking the frame apart for convenient changing.
Thermoplastic LED Entance and Exit Signs: Exit Sign
Illuminated ‘EXIT’ with knock-out left and right arrows point the proper way out.
ISO Safety Sign - Prohibition - 2003/2011
ISO signs and labels are distinguished by shapes and colors, which makes them understood a
ISO Mandatory Safety Sign: Wear Hand Protection
Communicate the mandatory action of wearing hand protection using recognized symbols.
OSHA Notice Safety Sign: Not An Exit
Alerts personnel that specified door is not for use as an exit.
OSHA Notice Safety Sign: Employees Only - Vendors & Visitors Must Register At Main Office
Mark an area for employees only while outlining proper procedures for visitors to follow.
The Next Generation In Technology.
• Easy to install
• Maintenance free, 25+ year life
Ultra-Glow™ Exit Signs store energy from virtually any artificial light source. When properly charged, Ultra-Glow™ Signs will glow for over 6 hours in the event of a blackout. Low-profile, non radioactive signs can be used for both high-level and low-level applications, and require no electrical hook up.
Plastic Case Style
• 50-ft viewing distance
• Choose Glow-in-the-Dark letters on your choice of 3 background colors, or Glow-in-the-Dark letters with red or green letter outline on white background
• Photoluminescent panel is housed inside a durable plastic casing
• “Punch-out” directional arrows included
• Surface, flag, or ceiling mount
• Mounting hardware included
• Sign size: 8 3/4"H x 15 3/8"W x 3/4"D
• Letter size: 7"H x 7/8" stroke
Ultra-Glow™ Meets The Following Standards:
• Meets NFPA Life Safety Code 101 and OSHA requirements
• Meets current Building Codes: IBC, ICBO, BOCA and SBCCI, NFPA 5000
• ICC ES report #ER-6040
• California State Fire Marshall listing #6200-1617; 100
• City of Los Angeles Research Report: RR 25531 (CSI #16530)
• Ontario Building Materials Evaluation Commission
• Authorization Report BMEC # 03-12-291
Note: Light, equivalent to 54 LUX* (5 foot-candles) lighting, must shine onto the sign face at all times during building occupancy (to meet the photoluminescent standards). Use a light meter to check this requirement.