Ultra-Glow ™ Plastic Case Style Exit Signs
Signs will glow for over 6 hours in the event of a blackout.
- Choose glow-in-the-dark letters on your choice of 3 background colors
- “Punch-out” directional arrows included
Sign accessories vary from fasteners brackets tapes and adhesives to graffiti remover.
CALIFORNIA STANDARD ADA BRAILLE SIGNS
The American Disabilities Act says that Braille signs are to be designated to permanent rooms such as restrooms, room numbers, and exit signs.
180D Projection™ Sign
Projection™ Signs stand out in a big way, which is great for identification, location, and directional purposes
Ultra-Glow™ One-Dimensional Plate Style Exit Signs
When properly charged, Ultra-Glow™ Signs will glow for over 6 hours.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Keep Out- Glow Sign
Post glow danger signs to keep personnel safe in power outages or low visibility areas.
Always know the Confined Space entry requirements by placing them this Permit Holder Board
The Next Generation In Technology.
- • Recyclable
- • Energy-saving
- • Easy to install
- • Maintenance free, 25+ year life
Ultra-Glow™ Exit Signs store energy from virtually any artificial light source. When properly charged, Ultra-Glow™ Signs will glow for over 6 hours in the event of a blackout. Low-profile, non radioactive signs can be used for both high-level and low-level applications, and require no electrical hook up.
Plastic Case Style
• 50-ft viewing distance
• Choose Glow-in-the-Dark letters on your choice of 3 background colors, or Glow-in-the-Dark letters with red or green letter outline on white background
• Photoluminescent panel is housed inside a durable plastic casing
• “Punch-out” directional arrows included
• Surface, flag, or ceiling mount
• Mounting hardware included
• Sign size: 8 3/4"H x 15 3/8"W x 3/4"D
• Letter size: 7"H x 7/8" stroke
Ultra-Glow™ Meets The Following Standards:
- • UL924 Listed
- • Meets NFPA Life Safety Code 101 and OSHA requirements
- • Meets current Building Codes: IBC, ICBO, BOCA and SBCCI, NFPA 5000
- • ICC ES report #ER-6040
- • California State Fire Marshall listing #6200-1617; 100
- • City of Los Angeles Research Report: RR 25531 (CSI #16530)
- • Ontario Building Materials Evaluation Commission
- • Authorization Report BMEC # 03-12-291