Multi-Surface Paint Marker Pens
Xylene-free paint marker writes on many surfaces – in some of the most harsh environments.
- In industrial locations inside and outside, be able to clearly mark with durable, visible permanent paint, and resists wearing and fading
- Mark on most types of coated metal surfaces including powder coat, rust protectants, as well as PVC plastics, and epoxies
- Xylene-free paint does not contain any chemicals listed in California Proposition 65, EPA Hazardous Air Pollutants, and SARA 313 regulations
- Valve action pen has 3 mm, medium bullet tip
- Marking temperature range is -50° to 150°F
Accu-Ply™ Engraved Numbered Plastic Tags
Easily maintain organization of product with numbered and colored tags.
Valve Identifier Plastic Tag - Normally Open
Use tag to mark and identify the status of a valve with legend such as Normally Open.
Accu-Ply™ Safety Tags Numbered Engraved Tags
Numbered tags provide a coding system for a wide variety of items and areas.
Energy Source Identification Standard Tag: Steam
Eye-catching design of the Standard steam tag draws attention to critical lockout points.
Write-On Secure Seals
Writeable Tag features built in fastener seal, ideal for inventory and maintenance.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
Alert workers of potential danger in operating equipment that is malfunctioning.
Versatile paint marker writes on many surface - some of the most difficult application environments. and it's Xylene-free. In industrial locations inside and outside, be able to clearly mark with durable, visible permanent paint and resists wearing and fading. Specially formaulated paint marks on a variety of cutting oils, soapy lubricants and other hydrocarbon coatings. Mark on most types of coated metal surfaces including powder coat, rus protectants, as well as PVC plastics and epoxies. Xylene-free paint does not contain any chemicals listed in California Proposition 65, EPA Hazardous Air Pollutants and SARA 313 regulations. This minimizes employee health, environmental and waste disposal concerns. Valve action pen has 3mm, meduim bullet tip. Marking temperature range is -50 to 150 F.