Orange 4-Digit Panel: 0332 (Explosives, Blasting, Type B)
Mark vehicles and product containing blasting explosives to stay compliant with the DOT.
- 4-digit UN identification number on an orange panel as per DOT specification
- Properly mark type B blasting explosives in transit
- Be sure to stay compliant with the DOT
- Panel measures 6.3 inch. H (160 mm) x 15.7 inch. W (400 mm)
- 3.9 inch. H (100 mm) black numbers inside a .6 inch. W (15 mm) black border
- Available 10 per package
Placard Holder: Plain Aluminum
Keep your placards held firmly in place with a plain colored aluminum placard holder.
4-Digit DOT Placards: Hazard Class 3 - 1090 (Acetone)
Inform readers of the transportation of Acetone on board of a vehicle.
Blank TDG Placard: Hazard Class 8 - Corrosive
Inform all personnel of Corrosive products that are being transported.
Blank DOT Placard: Hazard Class 6 - Inhalation Hazard
Inform readers of a inhalation hazard and provide a spot to input a specific ID number.
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign - Authorized Personnel Only
Warn employees of biohazards in the area and limit access to authorized personnel only
OSHA Danger Permit Holder Board: Confined Space - Permit Must Be Completed And Authorized Prior To Entry
Board communicates confined space requirements and holds related permits.