Custom GHS Pictogram Labels
Design an OSHA and GHS compliant label specific to your needs.
CUSTOM GHS SIGN - FORMAT 2
Have your facility and workplace be compliant with national and global agencies to inform and protect your workforce.
Biohazards and Bloodborne Pathogen signs warn of potential exposure to a wide range of severe biological hazards.
Document and keep a permanent record of confined space entry procedures.
CUSTOM GHS LABELS
Use labels to convey hazard class information in accordance with the Globally Harmonized System.
Labels follow the information guidelines as specified by the GHS and must include the information as outlined in the GHS label diagram below.
Actual label design and layout may vary and are subject to the discretion of the competent authority.
Related Standard Excerpts:
• GHS - 184.108.40.206.4.1 Location of GHS information on the label. “The GHS hazard pictograms, signal word and hazard statements should be located together on the label. The competent authority may choose to provide a specified layout for the presentation of these and for the presentation of precautionary information, or allow supplier discretion.”
• OSHA - HCS/GHS Proposed Regulation, September 30, 2009 (f)(1) Labels on shipped containers. The chemical manufacturer, importer, or distributor shall ensure that each container of classified hazardous chemicals leaving the workplace is labeled, tagged or marked with the following information: i) Product identifier; (ii) Signal word; (iii) Hazard statement(s); (iv) Pictogram(s); (v) precautionary statement(s); and, (vi) Name, address, and telephone number of the chemical manufacturer, importer, or other responsible party.
How to Order Custom GHS Labels: (Information online for reference only. You must call to order.)
• Specify size of label
• Refer to the diagram below and send us your required field information
• Provide guidance on lable design if different from example below
• Indicate the desired material
• Specify quantity
Contact us with your request; we'll put together your specifications and send you a proof (upon request).
Note: You are required to provide all necessary information, specific to your hazardous chemical or material, to complete an accurate and safe label for your premises. Please refer to your documents – such as SDS – for the specific hazardous chemical or material information.