Custom NFPA Diamond Label
Customizable NFPA Diamond Labels can be configured to suit your specific needs.
- Eliminates the need to write in hazard codes and symbols
- Printed on Adhesive-Poly to adhere to any hazardous chemical container
Selected Material Details
- Cost effective in high quantities
- Matte surface can be easily written on with pen or pencil
- 60-lb. paper
- Coated on the back with permanent acrylic adhesive with peel-off liner
- Available in any standard background color and select fluorescent backgrounds
NFPA Diamond Roll Label
Quickly identify any serious hazards present associated with the chemicals.
NFPA Safety Placard: 15" Diamond
NFPA Placards are a nationally recognized display for communicating hazard categories.
Blank NFPA Placard Kits With Magnetic Hazard Panels
Placard system with interchangeable magnetic numbers and symbols.
NFPA Diamond Identifier Roll Labels: Chemical Classification Identifier
Use the appropriate information to identify and label hazardous chemicals.
NFPA Blank Placard & Placard Kit
Clearly communicate hazards in the environment with NFPA blank placards.
Chemical Identification NFPA Additional Chemical Nameplate
Changeable name plate system for highlighting chemicals in use.
Custom NFPA Diamond Labels When hazardous classifications are known in advance, custom printed labels eliminate the need to write in the hazard codes and symbols. Printed to your exact specifications with UV stable inks on Adhesive Coated Paper (PS) or Adhesive-Poly Sheet (EV). Available in two sizes starting at 500 labels. Contact us to order and specify: • Chemical name and hazard codes for each quadrant • Quantity of labels