OSHA Safety Poster: Combo State, Federal & OSHA Labor Law Posters
Hang this poster to alert workers to follow all laws and regulations.
- Clearly display the state and federal laws and regulations for workers to follow
- Avoid being fined by ensuring employees are familiar with regulations
- Post on walls in key locations to provide a daily visual reminder
- Support and spread the program message
- Printed with color and graphic images
- Laminated, durable, flexible plastic
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
Emergency Evacuation Signs Map Holders: In Case Of Emergency Evacuation Exit Building - Immediately Report To Assembly Area
Available in glow-in-the-dark, ensuring people know where to go in case of and emergency.
Conduit Labels Voltage Markers: 480 Volts
These conduit markers help to easily identify the electrical current of the lines.
ANSI ISO Caution Safety Sign: Eye And Ear Protection Required In This Area.
Cautions workers that the necessary protective equipment is required to be in this area
Safety Label: Open Slowly
Ensure doors are opened slowly to prevent accidents with this safety label.
SAFETY MEETING KITS - PERSONAL PROTECTION
Raise your safety awareness to new heights while reducing lost time incidents.
Slip-Gard™ Floor Sign
Mark bold graphics and messages on your floors and pathways with a non-slip sign.
COMBO STATE, FEDERAL & OSHA LABOR LAW POSTER Mandatory posters by Federal and State governments are required for the workplace. Clearly post and maintain the State and Federal Labor Laws & OSHA Regulations with notices as required by your state. Keep your company in compliance with the law and avoid costly penalties. Posters must be current and up-to-date to fulfill your legal requirements of informing your employees of their rights. Save space by having the Standard and Federal Labor Laws and OSHA Regulations into a convenient, all-in-one combo sheet. 40" x 27" posters are laminated for durability and lasting appearance.
*Spanish (PPG400) and other languages (PPG600) available as mandated by state.
Call for details.