The Glove Board™ 5S/Lean Hand Protection Board: Required Hand Protection
Identify and display hand PPE to help ensure compliance with OSHA Standard 1910.138.
- Attention-getting visual reminder removes the guesswork of compliance and reinforces awareness of the safety policy for specific hand protection
- Board calls attention to required hand protection with bold print header and stripe graphic
- Constructed of heavy-duty 24 gauge galvanized steel Board measures 12-in x 36-in
- Hang representative hand protection samples by the mounted bulldog-style clips
- Preprinted, yellow magnetic strips display names of hand protection glove groups
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Hot
Warn your team of hot surfaces before an accidental burn can happen.
Architectural signs look good for the office and are durable enough for industrial areas.
3D Projection SIgn: First Aid
These signs can be seen anywhere when you are in need of identification and direction.
OSHA Notice Safety Sign: Operator Must Wear Ear Protection
Notify workers that proper ear protection must be worn while operating equipment.
IMO - EVACUATION & FIRST AID
International Maritime Organization signs contain symbols for immediate recognition of instructions, directions, and identification.
Tape: Marking Tape
Colored tapes are perfect for 5S programs and marking things in the work area.
The Glove Board™
Identify and display required hand protection to help ensure compliance with OSHA Standard 1910.138.
The Glove Board™ reinforces awareness of the safety policy for specific hand protection. The Glove Board™ is designed to prominently identify the type of glove, provide information on specific glove use, and to show actual glove samples – all designed to eliminate guesswork and build compliance.
• Board calls attention to “required hand protection” with bold print header and stripe graphic
• Board measures 12" x 36"
• Constructed of heavy-duty galvanized steel
• Hang representative hand protection samples by the mounted bulldog-style clips
Outlined spaces on the board show where to neatly place each magnetic identification strip. Yellow strips are pre-printed with common names of hand protection glove groups*. Write-in or label the specific name, material type, or part number on the provided white strips. Magnetic strips allow information to change when necessary.
The Glove Board™ kit includes: 1 board with mounted bulldog-style clips, 20 pre-printed yellow magnetic strips, 5 blank yellow magnetic strips, 15 blank white magnetic strips, and 1 permanent marking pen.
*Printed glove groups include: Disposable Nitrile, Disposable Latex, Chemical – Unsupported Nitrile, Chemical – PVC Supported, Chemical – Supported Neoprene, Chemical – Specialty, Cotton/Synthetic String Knit, Palm Coated –Latex, Palm Coated – Nitrile, Cut Resistant – Kevlar®, Cut Resistant – Stainless Steel, Cut Resistant Dyneema®, Puncture Resistant, Task Specific , Impact – Anti Vibration, Hi-Viz, Leather Work Glove, Lineman’s Gloves – Voltage Protection, Welding, Temperature Resistant
Custom Glove Board™
Personalize your Glove Board™ with your logo, custom wording or design. Pre-printed and blank magnetic strips available separately. Contact us with your requirements and we will get back to you with a quote. Refer to part number PPL455 for a board with 4 gloves, or part number PPL555 for other quantities of glove holders.