STOPOUT® 120/240 Single-Pole Circuit Breaker Lockout
This durable device is easily attached and removed for maximum worker safety.
- Fast secure ratchet application and quick-release tab for removal
- Easily applied with one hand if needed
- Metal jaws for optimum grip
- Octagon peg allows specially designed Tab Tags to be secured directly to the device (sold separately, see related products below)
- Accommodates up to 9/32
- Highly-visible safety red grabs workers’ attention
- *Now available in single, double, and triple pole options!
- Patent 8,890,010 see related tab for more information
STOPOUT® Tab Tags
Once again another tab tag used in conjunction with a lockout device to convey a message
STOPOUT ® Tab Tag
Tag identifies to all it may concern that the piece of equipment is being serviced
STOPOUT® Gate Valve Handle Lockouts
Prevents valve handles from being turned and keeps them in their position prior to lockout
Stopout® Ball Valve Lockouts
Ball valve lockouts serve to prevent valves from being turned on accidentally
STOPOUT® Look 'n Stop Compact Group Lock Box
Small,portable group lock box goes with you on the job from the office to production floor
Single Pole Style Circuit Breaker Lockout Device
Lockout electrical power at the source - right at the circuit breaker.