Stopout® Ball Valve Lockouts
Ball valve lockouts serve to prevent valves from being turned on accidentally
- Uniquely rectangular shape to encourage one to take notice
- Can attach and lockout handle either perpendicular or parallel
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Grip Tight™ Circuit Breaker Lockouts
Just as the name suggests, this circuit breaker lockout applies with a tight grip
STOPOUT® 120/240 Single-Pole Circuit Breaker Lockout
This durable device is easily attached and removed for maximum worker safety.
Look 'n Stop Group Lock Box
This device keeps workers from accessing locked out machinery until the right work is done
Safety Tags: Tags By-The-Roll- Information
These information tags are key to identify relative safety information in the work place.
Identify and alert to dangers with safety tags that work well in extreme environments.
OSHA Danger Safety Tags: Locked Out - Do Not Operate
Ensure others are aware of the dangers posed by locked out equipment with this safety tag.
StopOut® Ball Valve Lockout
Stop valves from being turned by applying this unique gull-wing design ball valve lockout.
Unique and easy-to-use lockout has two wingspan halves that hinge to quickly and simply secure over any closed ball valve handle. Device is secured with a padlock (sold separately) that is positioned so that the tag is always on top and visible. The bright red, plastic device works with ball valve handles either perpendicular or parallel to the pipe. Durable plastic resists solvents, cracking, abrasion and extreme temperatures.
Available in two different sizes:
• To fit 3/8" - 1 1/4" Ball Valve (Approximate Overall Size: 3 1/8" x 4 1/2" x 4 1/2")
• To fit 1 1/2" - 2" Ball Valve (Approximate Overall Size: 4 1/2" x 5 2/3" x 5 2/3")