HMCIS Identifier Roll Labels: Common-Chemical Identifier
Inform readers of the details of a hazardous chemical with the appropriate information.
- The spaces provided require the chemical name, common name, and manufacturer
- Write in the appropriate hazard codes and protective equipment code (in the white area)
Selected Material Details
- Cost effective in high quantities
- Matte surface can be easily written on with pen or pencil
- 60-lb. paper
- Coated on the back with permanent acrylic adhesive with peel-off liner
- Available in any standard background color and select fluorescent backgrounds
HMCIS Safety Labels
These labels are essential for labeling containers that contain hazardous chemicals.
HMCIS Roll Label: Chemical Classification Identifier
Write in the appropriate hazard codes and protective equipment code.
Have your facility and workplace be compliant with national and global agencies to inform
Slip-On Drum Sign
Sign is sealed and protected on both sides. Slide and hook on for quick identification.
NFPA Safety Tag: Hazardous Material Warnings
Versatile tag has multiple areas to tailor to your specific needs in extreme environments.
Safety Sign : Biohazard - Infectious Waste
Alerts employees and visitors of the presence of dangerous infectious waste materials.