Roll Tape Pipe Marker: Acid
Easily mark acid pipes quickly at various locations with roll of legends.
- 6-mil vinyl with protective laminate surface
- 72 identical acid legends per roll with perforations between each length
- Use acid pipe markers in continuous lengths or tear at perforations
- Peel-off liner with self-adhesive back applies to smooth, clean, dry surfaces
- Service temperature is -20 to 176°F
Selected Material Details
ASME (ANSI) Pipe Marker: Caustic
ASME (ANSI) Pipe Marker: Sulfuric Acid
IIAR Snap Tite™ Ammonia Pipe Marker: BD/VAP/LOW
Roll Form Pipe Marker: Supply
OSHA Danger Tags By-The-Roll: Locked Out Do Not Operate
Roll Tape Pipe Marker: City Gas
Use pipe markers in continuous lengths, or tear at perforations. With 72 identical legends per roll, these markers are economical for marking pipes in lots of places. Pipe markers are 6-mil vinyl with protective laminate surface - available in 54-ft. rolls. 1" and 2" wide markers have 3/4" and 1 1/4" high letters respectively. Peel off back liner to expose self-adhesive back and apply to smooth, clean, dry pipe surface. Service temperature is -20° to 140°F.