Roll Tape Pipe Marker: Air
Easily mark air pipes quickly at various locations with roll of legends.
- 6-mil vinyl with protective laminate surface
- 72 identical air legends per roll with perforations between each length
- Use air pipe markers in continuous lengths or tear at perforations
- Peel-off liner with self-adhesive back applies to smooth, clean, dry surfaces
- Service temperature is -20 to 176°F
Selected Material Details
ASME (ANSI) Pipe Marker: Salt Water
Roll Tape Pipe Marker: Tower Water
ASME (ANSI) Pipe Marker: Rainwater
ASME (ANSI) Pipe Marker: Condensate Supply
Roll Tape Pipe Marker: Domestic Cold Wtr
Roll Tape Pipe Marker: Compressed Air
Use pipe markers in continuous lengths, or tear at perforations. With 72 identical legends per roll, these markers are economical for marking pipes in lots of places. Pipe markers are 6-mil vinyl with protective laminate surface - available in 54-ft. rolls. 1" and 2" wide markers have 3/4" and 1 1/4" high letters respectively. Peel off back liner to expose self-adhesive back and apply to smooth, clean, dry pipe surface. Service temperature is -20° to 140°F.