Roll Tape Pipe Marker: Drain
Mark facility drain pipes quickly at various locations with roll of legends.
- 6-mil vinyl with protective laminate surface
- 72 identical drain legends per roll with perforations between each length
- Use drain pipe markers in continuous lengths or tear at perforations
- Peel-off liner with self-adhesive back applies to smooth, clean, dry surfaces
- Service temperature is -20 to 176°F
Selected Material Details
ASME (ANSI) Pipe Marker: Caustic Soda
Roll Tape Pipe Marker: Hot Water Return
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
Roll Form Pipe Marker: Condenser Water Return
ASME (ANSI) Pipe Marker: Domestic Hot Water Supply
Roll Tape Pipe Marker: Hot Water Supply
Use pipe markers in continuous lengths, or tear at perforations. With 72 identical legends per roll, these markers are economical for marking pipes in lots of places. Pipe markers are 6-mil vinyl with protective laminate surface - available in 54-ft. rolls. 1" and 2" wide markers have 3/4" and 1 1/4" high letters respectively. Peel off back liner to expose self-adhesive back and apply to smooth, clean, dry pipe surface. Service temperature is -20° to 140°F.