Roll Tape Pipe Marker: Argon
Mark facility argon pipes quickly at various locations with roll of legends.
- 6-mil vinyl with protective laminate surface
- 72 identical argon legends per roll with perforations between each length
- Use argon pipe markers in continuous lengths or tear at perforations
- Peel-off liner with self-adhesive back applies to smooth, clean, dry surfaces
- Service temperature is -20 to 176°F
Selected Material Details
ASME (ANSI) Pipe Marker: Fire Auto Sprinkler
Roll Tape Pipe Marker: Nitrogen
Roll Tape Pipe Marker: City Water
OSHA Danger Tags By-The-Roll: Do Not Operate
Safety Sign : Biohazard - Infectious Waste
Fire Safety Sign: Fire Extinguisher
Use pipe markers in continuous lengths, or tear at perforations. With 72 identical legends per roll, these markers are economical for marking pipes in lots of places. Pipe markers are 6-mil vinyl with protective laminate surface - available in 54-ft. rolls. 1" and 2" wide markers have 3/4" and 1 1/4" high letters respectively. Peel off back liner to expose self-adhesive back and apply to smooth, clean, dry pipe surface. Service temperature is -20° to 140°F.