Roll Tape Pipe Marker: Cold Water
Easily mark cold water pipes quickly at various locations with roll of legends.
- 6-mil vinyl with protective laminate surface
- 72 identical cold water legends per roll with perforations between each length
- Use cold water pipe markers in continuous lengths or tear at perforations
- Peel-off liner with self-adhesive back applies to smooth, clean, dry surfaces
- Service temperature is -20 to 176°F
Selected Material Details
Roll Form Pipe Marker: Roof Drain
ASME (ANSI) Pipe Marker: Hot Water
ASME (ANSI) Pipe Marker: Domestic Hot Water
ASME (ANSI) Pipe Marker: Domestic Hot Water Return
ASME (ANSI) Pipe Marker: Condensate Return
Roll Form Pipe Marker: Natural Gas
Use pipe markers in continuous lengths, or tear at perforations. With 72 identical legends per roll, these markers are economical for marking pipes in lots of places. Pipe markers are 6-mil vinyl with protective laminate surface - available in 54-ft. rolls. 1" and 2" wide markers have 3/4" and 1 1/4" high letters respectively. Peel off back liner to expose self-adhesive back and apply to smooth, clean, dry pipe surface. Service temperature is -20° to 140°F.