Chemical & Hazardous Safety Labels
Public Health and Cancer Hazard signs are designed to identify and alert people to exposure to materials that may be hazardous to their health.
Selected Material Details
- Flexible, 6-mil thick poly-composite with UV protective coating and rounded corners
- Resistant to abrasions, humidity, chemicals and solvents, and fading from sunlight
- Permanent, acrylic adhesive back with peel-off liner
- Adheres to: smooth, curved, and irregular surfaces
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
OSHA Caution Safety Label: Thinner
Confined Space Permits: Sewer Entry Permit
OSHA Danger Safety Label: Flammable Liquids
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign: No Eating Drinking Or Smoking
Safety Sign : Biohazard - Infectious Waste
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.