Chemical & Hazardous Safety Labels
Public Health and Cancer Hazard signs are designed to identify and alert people to exposure to materials that may be hazardous to their health.
Selected Material Details
- Flexible, 6-mil thick poly-composite with UV protective coating and rounded corners
- Resistant to abrasions, humidity, chemicals and solvents, and fading from sunlight
- Permanent, acrylic adhesive back with peel-off liner
- Adheres to: smooth, curved, and irregular surfaces
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
Safety Label: Isopropyl Alcohol
Confined Space Permits: Sewer Entry Permit
OSHA Safety Label: Danger - Hot
Safety Tag: Hazardous Material (NFPA and HMCIS)
OSHA Warning Safety Sign: It Is Unlawful And Dangerous To Dispense Gasoline Into Unapproved Containers
OSHA Warning Safety Sign: Detectable Amounts Of Chemicals Or Substances Known To The State of California To Cause Cancer
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.