OSHA Danger Safety Label: Chlorine
Notifies workers and visitors of the presence of Chlorine and the danger accompanying it.
- Chemical hazard labels and signs communicate potential dangers of chemicals in the work environment
- Post label to alert others to the presence of Chlorine in your facility on the job site
- OSHA-compliant signage features bold, instantly recognizable header and strong black text
- Can refer to both chemicals in use or merely stored in the area
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Chlorine Gas
Sign warns workers and employees of areas that contain harmful chlorine gas.
Plastic Chain Links
Set up a barrier quickly and economically with plastic chain and stanchion posts.
OSHA Notice Safety Label: Safety Data Sheets Available Upon Request
Keep workers informed of the importance of staying safe and where SDS are located.
Cylinder and Compressed Gas signs are used for marking contents of a cylinder, identifying cylinder groups, use status, and safety messages.
This safety sign warns of the potentially hazardous presence of oil.
OSHA Danger Safety Label: Gasoline
Warn others that gasoline present in the work environment and to exercise caution.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.