OSHA Danger Safety Label: Acid
Warn others that acid is in use or being stored in the immediate vicinity.
- Chemical hazard labels and signs communicate potential dangers of chemicals in the work environment
- Remind employees of the presence of acid and the danger associated with it
- Contact with acid can result in severe chemical burns and death
- Can refer to both chemicals in use or merely stored in the area
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
Safety Sign: Safety Data Sheets
Grab your employees' attention by displaying a bright safety data sheets sign.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Electrical Equipment - Authorized Personnel Only
Safety sign reminds employees to remain out of areas of hazardous electrical equipment.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: H2S - Poisonous Gas
Let workers know that hydrogen sulfide exposure is hazardous to their health.
Safety Label: Full Cylinder Ready For Use
Use a label to identify the status of your cylinders and make tracking inventory a snap.
Safety Sign: Read SDS Before Using
Remind all that Safety Data Sheets should be reviewed before using a hazardous material.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: High Voltage Overhead
Prevent employee injury by warning of the danger of high voltage equipment overhead.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.