OSHA Danger Safety Label: Acid
Warn others that acid is in use or being stored in the immediate vicinity.
- Chemical hazard labels and signs communicate potential dangers of chemicals in the work environment
- Remind employees of the presence of acid and the danger associated with it
- Contact with acid can result in severe chemical burns and death
- Can refer to both chemicals in use or merely stored in the area
- Traditional OSHA-style signs and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Chemical Hazard signs are posted to communicate the potential dangers posed by chemicals either in storage or in use
Chemical & Hazardous Safety Labels
Cylinder and Compressed Gas signs are used for marking contents of a cylinder, identifying cylinder groups, use status, and safety messages.
Safety Sign: Safety Data Sheets
Grab your employees' attention by displaying a bright safety data sheets sign.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Electrical Equipment - Authorized Personnel Only
Safety sign reminds employees to remain out of areas of hazardous electrical equipment.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: High Voltage Overhead
Prevent employee injury by warning of the danger of high voltage equipment overhead.
Safety Sign: Read SDS Before Using
Remind all that Safety Data Sheets should be reviewed before using a hazardous material.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.