Safety Label: Diesel
Label your diesel fuel containers clearly for workers to prevent confusion.
- Adhesive Dura-Vinyl™ adheres to irregular surfaces and lasts outdoors
- Use an easy-to-read label to mark your diesel containers
Selected Material Details
- Flexible, 6-mil thick poly-composite with UV protective coating
- Resistant to abrasions, humidity, chemicals and solvents, and fading from sunlight
- Permanent, acrylic adhesive back with peel-off liner
- Adheres to: smooth, curved, and irregular surfaces
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
Safety Label: Hydraulic Oil
A bright label is convienent and easy to read, which prevents accidents and mix-ups.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: H2S May Be Present
Alert workers to the presence of hydrogen sulfide, which is extremely hazardous.
Plastic Chain Links
Set up a barrier quickly and economically with plastic chain and stanchion posts.
Safety Sign: Exit
Clearly mark an exit in your warehouse, office, or facility.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Tags By-The-Roll- Do Not Operate
Allows for storage of a large amount of tags that's easily accessed for various means
ANSI Warning Safety Sign: This Facility Permits Smoking And Tobacco. Smoke Is Known To The State Of California To Cause Cancer
Inform personnel of cancerous hazards caused from smoke inhalation and tobacco use.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.