Safety Label: Mixed Two-Cycle Fuel
Use a label to protect your outdoor power equipment by preventing accidental oil mixing.
- Adhesive Dura-Vinyl™ has a long-lasting 5-year guarantee
- Ensure your mixed two-cycle fuel doesn't get contaminated by using an easy-to-read label
Selected Material Details
- Flexible, 6-mil thick poly-composite with UV protective coating
- Resistant to abrasions, humidity, chemicals and solvents, and fading from sunlight
- Permanent, acrylic adhesive back with peel-off liner
- Adheres to: smooth, curved, and irregular surfaces
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Danger Safety Label: Acid
Safety label warns of the dangers of acid with header, text, and pictogram image.
Chemical Hazard signs are posted to communicate the potential dangers posed by chemicals either in storage or in use
Glow-in-the-Dark OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Flammable Materials
Glow-in-the-dark sign indicates flammable materials for personnel and visitors.
Cylinder & Compressed Gas Sign: Full CO2 Cylinders - Ready For Use
Inform readers of CO2 cylinders that are full and ready to be used.
Confined Space Permits: Sewer Entry Permit
Permits document the entry procedure and are kept as permanent records.
OSHA Danger Permit Holder Board: Confined Space - Permit Must Be Completed And Authorized Prior To Entry
Board communicates confined space requirements and holds related permits.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.