Safety Labe: Used Oil
Prevent mixing old and new oils together with the help of a clear label.
- Adhesive Dura-Vinyl™ sticks easily to irregular surfaces
- Prevent mixing dangerous fuels together with a easy-to-read label
Selected Material Details
- Flexible, 6-mil thick poly-composite with UV protective coating
- Resistant to abrasions, humidity, chemicals and solvents, and fading from sunlight
- Permanent, acrylic adhesive back with peel-off liner
- Adheres to: smooth, curved, and irregular surfaces
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
Cylinder & Compressed Gas Sign: Full CO2 Cylinders - Ready For Use
Inform readers of CO2 cylinders that are full and ready to be used.
NFPA Placard: Individual Hazard Panels, Numbers for 6" Placard
Individual numbers used for a 6-in. NFPA placard help display chemical classifications.
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Designated Work Area - Select Carcinogens - Reproductive Hazards Or Substances Of High Acute Toxicity May Be Present
Cautions workers that designated work area has select carcinogens in the environment.
Safety Label: Diesel Fuel
Prevent confusion by labeling your fuel containers with a bold adhesive.
OSHA Notice Safety Label: Contains No PCBs
Inform all personnel of an object or equipment that contains no PCBs.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Pesticide Storage - Authorized Personnel Only
Restrict access to pesticide storage areas to authorized personnel only.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.