Safety Labe: Used Oil
Prevent mixing old and new oils together with the help of a clear label.
- Adhesive Dura-Vinyl™ sticks easily to irregular surfaces
- Prevent mixing dangerous fuels together with a easy-to-read label
Selected Material Details
- Flexible, 6-mil thick poly-composite with UV protective coating and rounded corners
- Resistant to abrasions, humidity, chemicals and solvents, and fading from sunlight
- Permanent, acrylic adhesive back with peel-off liner
- Adheres to: smooth, curved, and irregular surfaces
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
Cylinder & Compressed Gas Sign: Full CO2 Cylinders - Ready For Use
NFPA Placard: Individual Hazard Panels, Numbers for 6" Placard
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Designated Work Area - Select Carcinogens - Reproductive Hazards Or Substances Of High Acute Toxicity May Be Present
Safety Label: Diesel Fuel
OSHA Notice Safety Label: Contains No PCBs
Safety Tag: Gasoline
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.