Safety Label: Empty Cylinder - Do Not Use
Inform all readers of a cylinder that is empty and instruct them not to use it.
- Ensure all empty cylinders are properly marked within a facility
- Remind all workers that empty cylinders should not to be used
Selected Material Details
- Ideal for frequent changing of signs on vehicles, tanks and vessels, bins, shelving, and any other ferrous metal surface
- Magnetic ferrite particles embedded in 32-mil synthetic rubber base with UV protective coating
- Resists cracking and chipping
- Flexible to mount on curved surfaces
- Service temperature range: 0° to 160°F
ANSI Danger Safety Sign: Flammable
Alert workers and guests to the presence of flammable materials in the work area.
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Eye Protection Required - Wear Safety Glasses
Advises required eye protection for employees to ensure their safety on site.
Bilingual OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Hearing Protection Must Be Worn While Working In This Area
Caution employees to wear proper hearing protection while in work area.
Safety Label: Full Cylinder Ready For Use
Use a label to identify the status of your cylinders and make tracking inventory a snap.
OSHA Warning Safety Sign: Hot
Multipurpose sign warns of excessively hot materials, equipment, surfaces, and more.
Safety Sign: Oxygen - Empty Cylinders
Clearly mark empty oxygen cylinders in the workplace to prevent confusion.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.