Cylinder Shoulder Labels: Liquefied Petroleum Gas
Inform readers of a flammable gas hazard caused by Liquefied Petroleum Gas.
- Be sure to remain compliant with OSHA standard 1910.253(b)(1)(ii)
- Properly identify a cylinder as containing Liquefied Petroleum Gas
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
ANSI Notice Safety Sign: Keep All Cylinders Secured And Upright.
Chemical & Hazardous Safety Labels
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign: No Eating Drinking Or Smoking
Safety Sign: Hot (Red Letters)
OSHA Warning Safety Sign: Flammable Area
OSHA Warning Safety Sign: This Area Contains Chemicals Known To The State Of California To Cause Cancer
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.