Cylinder Shoulder Labels: Liquefied Petroleum Gas
Inform readers of a flammable gas hazard caused by Liquefied Petroleum Gas.
- Be sure to remain compliant with OSHA standard 1910.253(b)(1)(ii)
- Properly identify a cylinder as containing Liquefied Petroleum Gas
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
ANSI Notice Safety Sign: Keep All Cylinders Secured And Upright.
Use this sign when storing cylinders of compressed gas to ensure proper handling.
Chemical & Hazardous Safety Labels
Cylinder and Compressed Gas signs are used for marking contents of a cylinder, identifying cylinder groups, use status, and safety messages.
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign: No Eating Drinking Or Smoking
Prevent inappropriate actions in biohazard areas. Protect your team and your facility.
Safety Sign: Hot (Red Letters)
Boldly styled multipurpose sign clearly labels hot items and objects in the work area.
OSHA Warning Safety Sign: Flammable Area
Alert personnel that the area is flammable and potentially dangerous to workers.
OSHA Warning Safety Sign: This Area Contains Chemicals Known To The State Of California To Cause Cancer
Inform all personnel of chemicals that are known to California to cause cancer.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.