ANSI Danger Safety Label: Hazardous Voltage - Will Shock, Burn Or Cause Death (Mr. Ouch)
Label details the danger of hazardous voltage and steps to take in emergency situations.
- Mr. Ouch graphic demonstrates electrical shock that is possible when handling hazardous equipment
- Adhesive Dura-Vinyl™ material is easily applied and durable in harsh environments
- Newer ANSI-style signs and labels are gaining in popularity and are recognized by OSHA as an acceptable safety notification device
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible, 6-mil thick poly-composite with UV protective coating
- Resistant to abrasions, humidity, chemicals and solvents, and fading from sunlight
- Permanent, acrylic adhesive back with peel-off liner
- Adheres to: smooth, curved, and irregular surfaces
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
Voltage Marker With Graphic: 208 Volts
Highly-visible label allows for easy identification of 208 volt equipment.
Confined Space Permits: Sewer Entry Permit
Permits document the entry procedure and are kept as permanent records.
Lockout / Tagout Safety Labels
Safety labels range from ANSI & OSHA safety labels, to stock safety labels, to custom safety labels
Bilingual OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Lock Out Electrical Switches Before Working On Machinery
Use English and Spanish text to remind workers of proper lockout protocols.
Safety Sign : Biohazard - Infectious Waste
Alerts employees and visitors of the presence of dangerous infectious waste materials.
IEC Electrical Ground Label
IEC Electrical ground labels indicate the location of an earthened terminal.