ANSI Warning Safety Label: Energized Cable - Call Utility Before Digging (Mr. Ouch)
Prevent injury by warning workers of the presence of buried energized cables.
- Prevent electrical shock by warning of the presence of energized cables
- Adhesive Dura-Vinyl™ material is designed to adhere to most surfaces easily and comes with a 5 year guarantee
- Newer ANSI-style signs and labels are gaining in popularity and are recognized by OSHA as an acceptable safety notification device
- Warning header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible, 6-mil thick poly-composite with UV protective coating
- Resistant to abrasions, humidity, chemicals and solvents, and fading from sunlight
- Permanent, acrylic adhesive back with peel-off liner
- Adheres to: smooth, curved, and irregular surfaces
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Danger Safety Label: Electrical Box - Covers Must Be Closed At All Times
Maintain safety in the workplace by requiring electric box covers be closed at all times.
Safety Sign: Emergency Stop
Clearly mark the location of the emergency stop with this bold safety sign.
ANSI Warning Arc Flash Protection Label: Arc Flash And Shock Hazard Appropiate PPE Required
Identify hazardous arcing faults that can occur while working on energized equipment.
Lockout / Tagout Safety Labels
High quality, durable, safety signs and safety labels that inform, protect and motivate the global workforce.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
Alert workers of potential danger in operating equipment that is malfunctioning.
Electrical Safety Sign: This Equipment Must Be Grounded
Prevent electrical injury by reminding employees that equipment must be grounded.