Bilingual ANSI Warning Safety Label: Hazardous Voltage Inside - Can Shock, Burn Or Cause Death (Mr. Ouch)
Warn of the danger of entering an area that contains hazardous high voltage equipment.
- Bilingual label allows all employees to receive the warning of high voltage danger
- Adhesive Dura-Vinyl™ material delivers exceptional flexibility and performance and comes with a 5 year guarantee
- Newer ANSI-style signs and labels are gaining in popularity and are recognized by OSHA as an acceptable safety notification device
- Warning header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible, 6-mil thick poly-composite with UV protective coating
- Resistant to abrasions, humidity, chemicals and solvents, and fading from sunlight
- Permanent, acrylic adhesive back with peel-off liner
- Adheres to: smooth, curved, and irregular surfaces
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
IEC Electrical Ground Label
IEC Electrical ground labels indicate the location of an earthened terminal.
OSHA Caution Safety Label: OSHA Regulations - Area In Front Of Electrical Panel Must Be Kept Clear For 42 Inches
Adhesive label cautions against blocking the pathway to electrical panels.
OSHA Caution Safety Label: Unlawful To Operate This Equipment
Protect others by reminding workers that equipment should be kept away from high voltage.
OSHA Danger Permit Holder Board: Confined Space - Permit Must Be Completed And Authorized Prior To Entry
Board communicates confined space requirements and holds related permits.
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Use Static Grounding Devices
Require the use of static grounding devices in order to prevent electrical shock.
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Ground All Barrels
Safety sign cautions employees to ground all barrels prior to use in order to avoid shock.