ANSI Caution Safety Label: Passengers Only - Hold Handrail Attend Children Avoid Sides
Provide passengers with a guideline to ensure their safety while on an escalator.
- Ensure individuals follow the rules to avoid accidents
- Pictorial displays the correct way to ride on an escalator
- Newer ANSI-style signs and labels are gaining in popularity and are recognized by OSHA as an acceptable safety notification device
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible, 6-mil thick poly-composite with UV protective coating
- Resistant to abrasions, humidity, chemicals and solvents, and fading from sunlight
- Permanent, acrylic adhesive back with peel-off liner
- Adheres to: smooth, curved, and irregular surfaces
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Danger Safety Tag:Tags By-The-Roll- Locked Out
Provides a quick, simple way to access a large supply of tags to use for many applications
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Overhead Equipment
Helpful graphics and bold font clearly warn of overhead equipment and to exercise caution.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
Alert workers of potential danger in operating equipment that is malfunctioning.
ANSI Danger Restricted Access Safety Sign: Strong Magnetic Field - The Magnet Is Always On
Warn people with pacemakers or loose metal that a strong magnet is in use.
ANSI Danger Safety Sign: No Admittance Without Authorization.
Keep out unauthorized guests and employees by clearly marking restricted access areas.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Tags By-The-Roll- Do Not Operate
Allows for storage of a large amount of tags that's easily accessed for various means