ANSI Caution Equipment Safety Label: Hot Surface - Do Not Touch.
Prevent burn injuries by alerting others to hot surfaces with this safety label.
- Indicates to not touch a hot surface that could inflict bodily injury
- Bright yellow header immediately captures attention
- Newer ANSI-style signs and labels are gaining in popularity and are recognized by OSHA as an acceptable safety notification device
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible, 6-mil thick poly-composite with UV protective coating and rounded corners
- Resistant to abrasions, humidity, chemicals and solvents, and fading from sunlight
- Permanent, acrylic adhesive back with peel-off liner
- Adheres to: smooth, curved, and irregular surfaces
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
ANSI Caution Safety Label: Wear Hearing Protection in this Area
ANSI Caution Safety Label: Keep All Cylinders Chained.
ANSI Caution CEMA Label: Hot Surface - Do Not Touch
ANSI Caution Safety Label: Avoid Injury - Watch Your Step
ANSI Caution Safety Label: This Equipment Must Be Locked Out When Work Is Being Done
ANSI Caution Safety Label: Laser In Use - Do Not Stare Into Beam
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.