ANSI Caution Equipment Safety Label: Hot Surface - Do Not Touch.
Prevent burn injuries by alerting others to hot surfaces with this safety label.
- Indicates to not touch a hot surface that could inflict bodily injury
- Bright yellow header immediately captures attention
- Newer ANSI-style signs and labels are gaining in popularity and are recognized by OSHA as an acceptable safety notification device
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible, 6-mil thick poly-composite with UV protective coating
- Resistant to abrasions, humidity, chemicals and solvents, and fading from sunlight
- Permanent, acrylic adhesive back with peel-off liner
- Adheres to: smooth, curved, and irregular surfaces
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
Chemical & Hazmat signs let you know of the Danger and Warnings certain chemicals can caus
ANSI Caution Safety Label: Open This Door Slowly
Prevent accidents in high traffic areas by reminding others to open doors slowly.
ANSI Danger Safety Sign: Contains Asbestos Fibers - Avoid Creating Dust.
Warn others that material contains dangerous asbestos fibers so they avoid making dust.
ANSI Caution Hot Work & Welding Safety Sign: Hot Surface - Do Not Touch
Inform all personnel of a surface in which is hot and could cause injury or burns.
ANSI Warning Safety Label: Authorized Personnel Only
Remind others that an area is restricted access with this ANSI safety label.
ANSI Notice Safety Label: All Visitors Register At Office
Remind visitors that they must register at the office upon arrival.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.