Lockout / Tagout Safety Labels
High quality, durable, safety signs and safety labels that inform, protect and motivate the global workforce.
Selected Material Details
- Ideal for frequent changing of signs on vehicles, tanks and vessels, bins, shelving, and any other ferrous metal surface
- Magnetic ferrite particles embedded in 32-mil synthetic rubber base with UV protective coating
- Resists cracking and chipping
- Flexible to mount on curved surfaces
- Service temperature range: 0° to 160°F
OSHA Caution QuickTags™: Unsafe - Do Not Use
Inform all readers of a equipment deemed unsafe and tag it out with a QuickTag™.
Tape: Marking Tape
Mark specific areas with visible tape to identify potentially hazardous areas.
Blockade X-Barricade Changeable Message: Slippery
Ensure workers and nearby persons are aware of slippery floors.
Padlock Shelf Racks
Have stored padlocks readily displayed and available for use for easy access.
Portable Group Lockout Boxes: Slot Lock Box
Effectively lock up all keys to locked out machinery with this portable lockout box.
OSHA Safety First Safety Sign: The Safe Way Is The Best Way
Remind facility workers that the best way to do something is always the safest way.
At Accuform Signs our goal is to have your company comply with OSHA Lockout/Tagout standards and prevent accidental or unexpected start up, or release of stored energy when working on equipment and machinery. We offer a comprehensive presentation that includes a 7-step overview on how to create an effective lockout/tagout program.