Lockout / Tagout Safety Labels
High quality, durable, safety signs and safety labels that inform, protect and motivate the global workforce.
Selected Material Details
- Ideal for frequent changing of signs on vehicles, tanks and vessels, bins, shelving, and any other ferrous metal surface
- Magnetic ferrite particles embedded in 32-mil synthetic rubber base with UV protective coating
- Resists cracking and chipping
- Flexible to mount on curved surfaces
- Service temperature range: 0° to 160°F
OSHA Caution QuickTags™: Unsafe - Do Not Use
Inform all readers of a equipment deemed unsafe and tag it out with a QuickTag™.
Blockade X-Barricade Changeable Message: Slippery
Ensure workers and nearby persons are aware of slippery floors.
OSHA Danger Safety Label: 120/240 Volts
Use on 120/240 volt breaker boxes. Warns employees of the danger of electric shock.
ARC FLASH LABELS
Arc Flash signs are used to communicate the specific potential dangers involved with electrical equipment.
OSHA Danger Safety Label: Do Not Operate
High quality safety label informs and protects the global workforce.
STOPOUT ® Slide 'n Lock ™
Lock out large handle circuit breakers with the STOPOUT ® Slide 'n Lock ™
At Accuform Signs our goal is to have your company comply with OSHA Lockout/Tagout standards and prevent accidental or unexpected start up, or release of stored energy when working on equipment and machinery. We offer a comprehensive presentation that includes a 7-step overview on how to create an effective lockout/tagout program.