Lockout / Tagout Safety Labels
High quality, durable, safety signs and safety labels that inform, protect and motivate the global workforce.
Selected Material Details
- Ideal for frequent changing of signs on vehicles, tanks and vessels, bins, shelving, and any other ferrous metal surface
- Magnetic ferrite particles embedded in 32-mil synthetic rubber base with UV protective coating
- Resists cracking and chipping
- Flexible to mount on curved surfaces
- Service temperature range: 0° to 160°F
OSHA Caution Lockout/Tagout Label: Disconnect Power And Lock Out Before Servicing
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign: No Eating Drinking Or Smoking
Loop 'n Lock™ Tie Tag OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Locked Out - Do Not Operate
OSHA Danger Permit Holder Board: Confined Space - Permit Must Be Completed And Authorized Prior To Entry
Electrical Sign: High Voltage - Keep Out
Confined Space Permits: Sewer Entry Permit
At Accuform Signs our goal is to have your company comply with OSHA Lockout/Tagout standards and prevent accidental or unexpected start up, or release of stored energy when working on equipment and machinery. We offer a comprehensive presentation that includes a 7-step overview on how to create an effective lockout/tagout program.