OSHA Caution Safety Label: X Rays - This Equipment Produces X-Rays When Energized
Alert employees to equipment which can produce X-Rays when in use.
- Post near equipment that produces X-Rays
- Choose from Vinyl or Dura Vinyl adhesives to adhere to walls or equipment
- X-Ray symbol clearly communicates a message of caution to all employees
- Traditional OSHA-style signs and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Microwave signs warn people about microwaves could be harmful to them and WI-FI signs let people know internet access and hot spots are available.
RADIATION SLIDE SIGN INSERT - REGULATED
Radiation signs are a very important specific hazard that lets people and workers know the hazards involved in an area that has low to high radiation.
Cleanroom signs designate proper protective equipment, and notify of proper authorization into the cleanroom.
ANSI Caution Safety Label: Laser In Use - Do Not Stare Into Beam
Advise others against staring into laser beams with this ANSI-style safety label.
OSHA Danger Safety Label: Radioactive Material
Alert others to the presence of radioactive materials so they can take proper precautions.
Document and keep a permanent record of confined space entry procedures.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.