Voltage Marker: Intrinsic Safety Wiring
Self-stick notification marker easily identifies safety wiring.
- Easily identifies safety wiring for easy access
- Self-Stick marker is available in three sizes to best suit your application needs
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Electrical Equipment - Authorized Personnel Only
Voltage Markers: 115 Volts
Semi-Custom OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Custom Volts
Voltage Markers: Fuse Box
Safety Label: 4000 Volts
Voltage Marker: Fire Alarm
Conduit Voltage Markers
Use markers to identify potential electrical hazards of equipment and machinery.
Blue on white labels are ideal for marking conduit, pipes, circuit boxes, and electrical panels with the proper identification.
Self-Stick markers are adhesive-backed vinyl (with peel-off liner) for flat or semi-curved surfaces, such as control and panel boxes, and larger conduit.
Available in 3 sizes:
• 1/2" x 2 1/4" with 18 markers per card
• 1 1/8" x 4 1/2" with 4 markers per card
• 2 1/4" x 9" with one marker per card
Markers comply with National Electric Code (NEC) 504-80.