Voltage Marker: Intrinsic Safety Wiring
Self-stick notification marker easily identifies safety wiring.
- Easily identifies safety wiring for easy access
- Self-Stick marker is available in three sizes to best suit your application needs
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Electrical Equipment - Authorized Personnel Only
Prevent unauthorized access to electrical equipment by clearly identifying hazards.
Voltage Markers: 115 Volts
Easily label electrical panels with self-stick, highly visible warning labels.
Semi-Custom OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Custom Volts
Customize sign for your exact voltage to provide warning of electrical shock dangers.
Voltage Markers: Fuse Box
Easily identify the fuse box with these self-adhesive, highly-visible labels.
Safety Label: 4000 Volts
Reminder that 4000 volt breaker boxes may pose electrical hazard.
Voltage Marker: Fire Alarm
Highly-visible label clearly identifies the location of the fire alarm.
Conduit Voltage Markers
Use markers to identify potential electrical hazards of equipment and machinery.
Blue on white labels are ideal for marking conduit, pipes, circuit boxes, and electrical panels with the proper identification.
Self-Stick markers are adhesive-backed vinyl (with peel-off liner) for flat or semi-curved surfaces, such as control and panel boxes, and larger conduit.
Available in 3 sizes:
• 1/2" x 2 1/4" with 18 markers per card
• 1 1/8" x 4 1/2" with 4 markers per card
• 2 1/4" x 9" with one marker per card
Markers comply with National Electric Code (NEC) 504-80.