Emergency Evacuation Signs Map Holders: In Case Of Emergency Evacuation Exit Building - Immediately Report To Assembly Area
Available in glow-in-the-dark, ensuring people know where to go in case of and emergency.
- Glow material helps improve safety during power loss
- Help people quickly find their location and the proper and fastest route to the assembly area
- Consipuous signs are easy to read at a glance
- Constructed of .040 inch clear polycarbonate face with standard (non-glow) or photoluminescent (glow) plastic back
- Simply print map from your computer and slide into holder; easily change and update
- Includes adhesive foam strips for mounting
- Insert size 8 1/2-in x 11-in = overall size 12-in x 11 1/2-in
- Insert size 11-in x 17-in = overall size 15 1/2-in x 17 1/2-in
Selected Material Details
Safety Sign: Exit
Glow-In-The-Dark Safety Sign: Emergency Evacuation Route (Up Arrow)
Evacuation & Severe Weather Map Holder Clear Inserts
Safety Sign: Severe Weather Map Holder
Glow-In-The-Dark Safety Sign: Emergency Assembly Point
Glow-In-The-Dark Safety Sign: Evacuation Map (New Holder 2)
EVACUATION MAP HOLDERS
Evacuation Map Holders display maps for quick evacuation in any light condition – even in the dark with available Lumi-Glow™ background.
Holders are constructed of .040" clear, durable polycarbonate face with standard (non-glow) or photoluminescent (glow) plastic back. Designed to easily accommodate clear transparency film inserts (sold separately). Simply print map from your computer onto clear insert, and slide into the holder.
Bright, glow-in-the-dark background option is visible even when the lights go out (appears white in regular light conditions). The border is printed with clear bold letters – with the glow area for the letters – to readily identify the evacuation map in light and dark.
Includes adhesive foam strips for mounting.
Insert size 8 1/2" x 11" = overall size 12” x 11 1/2"
Insert size 11" x 17" = overall size 15 1/2" x 17 1/2"