Dura Lumi-Glow™ Aluminum Material
Glow-in-the-dark material is durable, rigid metal, yet does not rust.
- 10+ hour glow-rated (10-mil thick) film is permanently bonded to .040 inch thick aluminum
- Printed image is protected by UV-resistant clear polyester
Selected Material Details
Adhesive Dura-Vinyl™ (XV) Material
Select this material when you need a self-stick sign or label for extreme applications.
Lumi-Glow™ Flex (GF) Material
Even when the lights go out, signs are visible with green-yellow glow surface.
Custom Sign Material: Aluminum
Aluminum is excellent for indoor and outdoor use, making it ideal for a variety of areas.
Engineer-Grade Prismatic Adhesive Sheet Material
Material has ‘bounce-back’ reflectivity from any light source, for improved visibility.
Max Corrugated Plastic
Tougher than corrugated fiberboard and lighter than solid plastic.
Lite-Corr Plastic Material
Lightweight, light-duty corrugated plastic sign is ideal for temporary signage needs.
Dura Lumi-Glow™ Aluminum
Glow-in-the-dark sign on durable, rigid metal, yet does not rust. Designed to withstand washdowns, harsh environments and abusive conditions, along with good chemical-, abrasion-, and impact- resistance. Aluminum backing allows for variety of industrial strength applications.
• 10+ hour glow-rated (10-mil thick) film is permanently bonded to .040" thick aluminum
• Printed image is protected by UV resistant clear polyester
• Withstands water and chemical splashes
• Endures tough environments
• Service temperature range: -30° to 175°F
• 3/16" mounting corner holes
Meets the Standard Specifications for Photoluminescent Safety Markings.