Lumi-Glow™ OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Area In Front Of This Electrical Panel Must Be Kept Clear For 36 Inches
Lumi-Glow™ signs are designed to allow warning visibility in low light conditions.
- Glow material helps improve safety during power loss
- Lumi-Glow™ material allows sign to be visible in power outage or low-light conditions
- Lumi-Glow™ Flex material allows for easy application to many surfaces
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible, 10-mil photoluminescent vinyl
- Permanent acrylic, adhesive-coated back with peel-off liner
- Resists abrasions, moisture, various chemicals, and UV light
- Service temperature range: -30° to 175°F
- More Information
Engraved Accu-Ply™ Sign: Shipping
OSHA Danger Permit Holder Board: Confined Space - Permit Must Be Completed And Authorized Prior To Entry
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Buried Cable
Swivel Pendant Mounts for Self-Luminous Exit Signs
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign - Authorized Personnel Only
OSHA Danger Safety Label: Electrical Box - Covers Must Be Closed At All Times
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.