OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Asbestos Hazard- Use Caution When Removing
Sign is posted as a warning to caution personnel to be safe when working with material.
- Public health notice safety sign
- Authorized personnel only
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Warning Safety Labels: Hot
Hot signs identify hot work surfaces and various heat hazards in the workplace.
Safety Label: Stoddard Solvent
Protect workers by labeling your stoddard solvent, which can cause eye irritation.
Plastic Chain Links
Set up a barrier quickly and economically with plastic chain and stanchion posts.
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Contains Benzene- Cancer Hazard
Prevent contact with hazardous chemicals by properly labeling and identifying them.
Chemical Identification signs are used to identify specific chemicals with the appropriate hazard level that they pose.
Safety Sign : Biohazard - Infectious Waste
Alerts employees and visitors of the presence of dangerous infectious waste materials.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.