OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Attach Grounding Wire Clips
Remind employees to attach grounding wire clips to prevent shock when using equipment.
- Caution employees of the danger of using equipment before attaching grounding wire clips
- Your choice of eight materials, including Accu-Shield™ which has superior strength and is guaranteed for 15 years
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
IEC Electrical Ground Label
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Equipment Locked Out - Do Not Remove Locks
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Electrical Equipment - Authorized Personnel Only Graphic
Custom OSHA Danger Safety Sign: High Voltage - 208 Volts
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign: No Eating Drinking Or Smoking
Electrical Safety Sign: Safety Laws Require Electrical Boxes Be Kept Closed At All Times
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.