OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Attach Grounding Wire Clips
Remind employees to attach grounding wire clips to prevent shock when using equipment.
- Caution employees of the danger of using equipment before attaching grounding wire clips
- Your choice of eight materials, including Accu-Shield™ which has superior strength and is guaranteed for 15 years
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
IEC Electrical Ground Label
IEC Electrical ground labels indicate the location of an earthened terminal.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Equipment Locked Out - Do Not Remove Locks
Warn of the danger of removing locks on equipment that is being serviced.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Electrical Equipment - Authorized Personnel Only Graphic
Warns of the dangers of hazardous electrical equipment and prevents access to area.
Custom OSHA Danger Safety Sign: High Voltage - 208 Volts
Customize the voltage information to prevent employee electrical injuries.
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign: No Eating Drinking Or Smoking
Prevent inappropriate actions in biohazard areas. Protect your team and your facility.
Electrical Safety Sign: Safety Laws Require Electrical Boxes Be Kept Closed At All Times
Remind employees that law requires that electrical boxes be kept closed to prevent injury.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.