OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Cancer Suspect Agent - Trained Personnel Only and Protective Equipment Required
Alert workers to the presence of a suspected cancer-causing agent and mandating PPE usage.
- Restrict access to hazardous area while mandating PPE requirements
- Clealy mark an area containing an agent that may cause cancer
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
OSHA Caution Safety Label: Always Add Acid To Water
OSHA Danger Permit Holder Board: Confined Space - Permit Must Be Completed And Authorized Prior To Entry
Plastic Chain Links
Safety Label: Hot
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Pesticide Storage Area
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.