OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Cancer Suspect Agent - Trained Personnel Only and Protective Equipment Required
Alert workers to the presence of a suspected cancer-causing agent and mandating PPE usage.
- Restrict access to hazardous area while mandating PPE requirements
- Clealy mark an area containing an agent that may cause cancer
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Caution Safety Label: Always Add Acid To Water
Remind workers to take the proper steps when mixing acids and water for their safety.
Plastic Chain Links
Set up a barrier quickly and economically with plastic chain and stanchion posts.
OSHA Danger Permit Holder Board: Confined Space - Permit Must Be Completed And Authorized Prior To Entry
Board communicates confined space requirements and holds related permits.
Safety Label: Hot
Warn others of hot surfaces and equipment with this red and white safety label.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Pesticide Storage Area
Identify what an area is used to store and alert people to the potential hazards.
Cancer Warning • California Proposition 65 signs are designed to help people comply with the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.