OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Hazardous Materials May Be Used In This Area - See SDS
In order to keep all employees safe, warn of the potential hazardous materials in use.
- Communicate to all workers that the work environment may have hazardous materials in use
- Keep employees and guests informed and safe by posting a safety message in the job area
- Make a suggestion to others by referring to Safety Data Sheets
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Cadmium May Cause Cancer
Inform all personnel that the presence of cadmium may cause damage to lungs and kidneys.
Have your facility and workplace be compliant with national and global agencies to inform and protect your workforce.
OSHA Danger Permit Holder Board: Confined Space - Permit Must Be Completed And Authorized Prior To Entry
Board communicates confined space requirements and holds related permits.
Safety Sign : Biohazard - Infectious Waste
Alerts employees and visitors of the presence of dangerous infectious waste materials.
Cylinder & Compressed Gas Sign: Empty Propane Cylinders - Do Not Use
Inform readers of propane cylinders that are empty and instruct readers not to use them.
OSHA Warning Safety Sign: Corrosive Material - Wear Protective Clothing
Sign reminds workers and employees to wear PPE around corrosive materials.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.