OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Hot
Uses simple and clear graphic and text to warn of heat and reduce hand-related injuries.
- For use on hot items to help lower workplace injuries
- Graphic clearly illustrates the purpose of the sign
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Non-Potable Water - Do Not Use For Drinking, Washing Or Cooking Purposes
Prevent consumption or use of hazardous water throughout the work environment.
Equipment Safety Labels
Automatic Start, Stop and Switch signs identify key switches for equipment operation and safety.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Anhydrous Ammonia
Alerts employees and workers of areas that may possibly contain anhydrous ammonia.
Safety Tag: Hazard Communication
This tag is available in both regular and Self-Laminating styles for any situation.
Cylinder & Compressed Gas Sign: Full CO2 Cylinders - Ready For Use
Inform readers of CO2 cylinders that are full and ready to be used.
OSHA Danger Safety Labels: Hazardous Chemicals
Post a danger sign to warn employees where hazardous chemicals are located or in use.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.