OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Keep Out From Under Crane Loads
Help prevent injury by warning employees to be cautious around crane's carrying loads.
- Can be posted near crane locations
- Provides a safer environment for workers by helping to prevent injury
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
Safety Label: Dangerous - Do Not Use
Warn employees of dangerous items that are not to be used with this bright yellow label.
BIG Safety Sign
BIGSigns™ make the task of communicating your message easy by offering a selection of large signs that will help you get your message across.
Wallet Card: Overhead Crane Hand Signals
Inform individuals on how to properly use the overhead crane hand signals.
Safety Sign: Emergency Shelter (Right Arrow)
Help direct evacuees to a safe location during an emergency situation.
Scaffold Status Safety Tag: Caution- This Scaffold Does Not Meet Federal/State OSHA Specifications
Take safety precautions such as wearing approved safety harnesses while using scaffold.
Pennant Rope Flag Tape: Standard Style (red)
Surround or block off hazardous and restricted access areas with orange flag tape.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.