OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Laser Radiation - Do Not Stare Into Beam Or View Directly With Optical Instruments
Reduce the possibility of injuries by reminding those using lasers not to stare into beam.
- Eye damage can occur even when lasers are viewed directly with optical instruments
- Permanent acrylic holds Adhesive Vinyl and Dura-Vinyl™ signs in place
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Radiation Area
Caution Safety Sign: Radiation Area
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Laser Operating - Protect Eyes And Skin From Beam
OSHA Caution Safety Label: Microwave In Use
OSHA Danger Tags By-The-Roll: Locked Out Do Not Operate
Safety Sign: Radiation Slide - Lock Sign System
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.