OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Laser Radiation - Do Not Stare Into Beam Or View Directly With Optical Instruments
Reduce the possibility of injuries by reminding those using lasers not to stare into beam.
- Eye damage can occur even when lasers are viewed directly with optical instruments
- Permanent acrylic holds Adhesive Vinyl and Dura-Vinyl™ signs in place
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Radiation Area
Warn your employees that the area is radioactive with this safety sign.
Caution Safety Sign: Radiation Area
Radiation areas indicate areas in which exposure can cause severe health problems.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Laser Operating - Protect Eyes And Skin From Beam
Warn of lasers in operation to ensure people protect their eyes and skin from the beam.
OSHA Caution Safety Label: Microwave In Use
Alert others to an area where microwaves are in use so they can take proper precautions.
OSHA Danger Tags By-The-Roll: Locked Out Do Not Operate
Provides a quick, simple way to access a large supply of tags to use for many applications
Safety Sign: Radiation Slide - Lock Sign System
Change out radiation warnings easily and update messages with the slide-lock system.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.